You choose Tuesday: your vote and how to follow the results on The Oklahoman and NewsOK
Tuesday is a big night for Oklahoma.
And that means it’s a big night for NewsOK.com and The Oklahoman.
Oklahoma voters will make important decisions about new leadership in open positions in Washington, D.C., at the state Capitol and in many other key positions throughout the state.
NewsOK will have live coverage on Tuesday night. It’s the only place you need to visit to get all the coverage as it happens.
- Live updates: Look for live coverage that will update with results from all the state races.
- Live video: Dave Morris will speak with reporters and editors from The Oklahoman’s newsroom for video updates and analysis from the NewsOK Studios.
- Live results: Reporters will provide updates from the State Election Board, and NewsOK will have links to all the races on its home page.
- Quick updates: Reporters will be assigned to all the major races in the state, which means full stories will be on the site before 10 p.m. As you get ready for bed, you can read dozens of articles about the night’s events, and all the coverage will be updated before midnight with more details and reaction.
- Social media: We will be all over Twitter and posting often to Facebook and Instagram.
When you get up Wednesday, The Oklahoman’s printed newspaper and digital editions will have all the stories and results packaged nicely for a statewide audience. That finished product you pick up Wednesday morning will be what reporters and editors compile with videos, live updates and Twitter posts the night before. They will be really busy.
It’s going to be fun for us in the NewsOK and The Oklahoman’s newsroom. Election night is always a good time. Covering democracy at work is one of the reasons we’re here and one of the reasons we volunteer for the hard work on election night.
Join NewsOK and The Oklahoman for all the election coverage.