Essie’s Top 10 nail polish shades
Which nail polish shade do you reach for again and again?
Is it a soft neutral, classic red or pink, or maybe something edgy and dark?
Essie, one of the most popular nail polish brands, has had more than 900 colors – all with catchy names, of course -- since its beginning in 1981.
But which are the most popular? The Zoe Report nailed down the Top 10 with a little help from Essie. Which of these colors do you have in your nail polish stash?
* Ballet Slippers, award-winning classic pale pink
* Bikini So Teeny, cornflower blue
* Mademoiselle, grown-up pink
* Mint Candy Apple, crème de menthe mint
* Sugar Daddy, sweet pink
* Wicked, deep and dark sinister red
* Eternal Optimist, creamy spiced tea rose
* Smokin’ Hot, fox gray
* Blanc, snowy white
* Muchi, Muchi, mauve pink