Rimmel London launches contest for makeup artists, bloggers, vloggers
Rimmel London has launched a global search to find the freshest new makeup artists, bloggers and vloggers for a chance to be an online advocate for the fashion-forward brand.
The London Look International Contest with Rita Ora, a singer-songwriter and Rimmel ambassador, invites makeup aficionados to reveal their personalities and makeup skills by creating their own London Look via video or picture.
Entrants could win an opportunity to jet to London to meet Ora and work with her team of Rimmel London experts in the YouTube Space, a video production studio. Winners will use that latest technology to film a beauty tutorial. Impress Rimmel and you could become a global ambassador, creating online content for the brand.
Rimmel offered these suggestions for creating an eye-catching entry.
- Mix it up. See what’s been done before and try to be different and stand out.
- Have an idea. London eyes? Phone box red lips? Create a theme and title to help viewers understand your #LondonLook.
- Perfect lighting. Make sure your face is well lit so details can be seen.
- Specific products. Let viewers know which Rimmel London products you’re using so they can try the look.
- Show some attitude. Be as descriptive as you can and show off your fun side.
- Edit carefully. Cut out any mistakes or boring bits to make your video flow better.