Your Thunder checklist: How you can become the most informed Thunder fan
The Oklahoma City Thunder is set for its stretch run of the 2016-17 season, and The Oklahoman (Oklahoman.com, NewsOK.com and all the mobile applications) are ready to make sure all the fans, rabid and casual, have the latest information.
I’ve put together a checklist to make sure you have everything you need to know.
Set up for Thunder notifications on the NewsOK mobile app
- The app is easy to find on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet. Once it’s downloaded, set up your Inbox notifications for every story about the Thunder. Tap on the Bell icon at the top of the app and go to Settings. Then you can choose to receive notifications on your phone every time a Thunder article is released.
Follow NewsOK Sports on Facebook and Twitter
- Sometimes, you go to Facebook – maybe even Twitter. I understand. But while you are using those apps and sites, make sure you are also getting updates from the Sports Desk here at The Oklahoman. They’ll post important stories, so there’s no reason you shouldn’t see them on those social media platforms. Go here and here.
- You probably watch the games. While you do that, check out the reaction and analysis from reporters at the game. We’ll put together a live list of posts that is certain to answer every question you have during every short break in the action. We have live coverage of every game on every device for every product.
- You can also see the live boxscore of the game you are watching within this article. We call that space the ‘Russell Westbrook triple-double watch’ link.
- This live coverage can be found everywhere we cover the news – NewsOK.com, Oklahoman.com, the NewsOK app, The Oklahoman app, etc.
If you complete this checklist, you’re guaranteed to be a well-informed Thunder fan. But you’ll also find that the list above is incomplete. You’ll send me an email and tell me that I forgot to tell you how many photo galleries are available or how we have all the stats for every player for every season of their career.
You’ll have more to add to your list.
Nobody covers the Thunder as thoroughly as The Oklahoman.