Facebook gives new details on NZ attack video
Facebook has said a live broadcast of last week's Christchurch attacks was viewed fewer than 200 times, as the firm faces growing criticism for failing to block the footage.
On Friday, a gunman live-streamed for 17 minutes an attack on two mosques that killed 50 people.
Facebook said the video was viewed 4,000 times in total before it was removed.
Social media firms have struggled to stop the spread of copies of the video.
NewsOK highlights articles of interest from selected websites to increase the scope of commentary and coverage available to readers. Readers are linked back to the source of the content.