Edmond celebrating National Bike Month in May with family events
EDMOND — To promote National Bike Month, the Edmond Bicycle Committee and friends of bicycling have several events scheduled in May:
• Thursday:Flat Tire Repair Clinic, 6:30 p.m. at Flatire Burgers.
• Monday:Edmond City Council proclamation for Bike Month, 5:30 p.m. at City Council Chambers.
• Tuesday: Oklahoma Bicycle Society casual ride, 6:15 p.m. at parking lot west of Target, 1200 E Second St.
• May 15: Ride of Silence, 6:15 p.m. at Hafer Park, 1034 S Bryant Ave.
• May 16: Bicycle-Pedestrian Counting, 5-7 p.m.
• May 17: Bike to Work Day Celebration, 7:30 a.m. at Festival Market Place, 30 W First St.
• May 18: Bicycle-Pedestrian Counting, 10 a.m. to noon.
• May 19: Bike to Church Day to the church of your choice.
For more information about May Bike Month, contact Jan Fees at email@example.com or 359-4796.